A few days ago, the power at Stu East went out (...awesome... <.<) and it somehow messed up the TV in my room. In our midst of boredom, my roommate came across Hey Arnold! on youtube. Words can not deeply express how excited this made me. These last few weeks, I have discovered more and more ways to feel like a child again. Last week, when I was tutoring at Great Achievers, the kids watched The Magic School bus. I am not going to lie when I say that I exclaimed my happiness by going "Yes!" All the little kids looked at my friend and I, but that's okay. My friend Krystle also has a Strawberry Shortcake coloring book. She's been letting me color in some of the pages, and now I really, really want a coloring book and a box of crayons. I guess it's good I have these sort of qualities, since I am going into Elementary Education. :]
Man, I miss being a kid.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you remembered how to be a kid again. I'm sure you'll make a great elementary teacher someday :)
ReplyDelete