Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Fall Break!

Hey everyone!
Right now, I'm sitting at my boyfriend Cale's house. Last night was his concert, and his band did really well! They have improved SO much since Joey's birthday party back in early July. They had two other more experienced bands playing with them, and I seriously think that his band sounded the best out of all of them. I may be biased about it, but my friend that went with me said the same thing. Earlier in the week, there was a girl at his school saying that they were going to sound really bad since they were a new band and this was their first real show. Well, To She-Who-Won't-Be-Named, THEY SHOWED YOU WRONG NOW, DIDN'T THEY!!! Serves you right for spreading that rumor across the whole school. One of their band members practically told her off after the show after she admitted that they did amazing.
I also got to hang out with my friend Kaylie before, during, and a little bit after the concert. It was really great being able to talk to her for a while. We hadn't hung out one-on-one before, so it was pretty freakin' sweet :]
So, what are my plans for the night you may ask? Cale and I are going to the mall, then we're going to the Crypts of Terror, which is a haunted house thing my old high school puts on. Hopefully it will be good. We were going to see Paranormal Activity tonight as well with Jeff and Jackie, but Jackie couldn't hang out tonight so we're going to wait until I come home in a couple weeks for the Sunshine Dance.
We're getting ready to leave now, so I must be heading out.
I hope everyone is having a great fall break!
-Emily

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment