Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Man, I feel smart!

Today, I took my EDEL 100 midterm. Our teacher originally told us that all questions were worth one point, but there was one question worth two points. She didn't tell us what the two point one would be about, so it was a mystery when we were studying. She was then going over the test layout when she pointed out the two point question. It was about No Child Left Behind. At this point, I was having a nice little mini-party in my head. For those of you that don't know, I did my multimodal project on No Child Left Behind. When I got to this question, I wrote really small and filled up the entire blank space. Needless to say I think I got full credit on it :D
Midterms in general? I think I did pretty well. We had our COMM 210 Midterm on InQsit and one of the questions had something to do with why someone was dressed nicely. One of the choices for the answer was "He was bringing sexy back." Oh.My.Goodness. I had never been so tempted to pick the wrong answer in my life. I was trying so hard not to laugh at the computer.
Tomorrow is the last day before fall break and I am super excited to go home! My boyfriend's band has a concert so a few of my friends and I are going. It should be a lot of fun. :] I'm also getting my hair redone by a family friend who started cosmetology school this summer. I trust her to do a good job, and I'm ready for my hair to look different (I always make my hair look different... it's kind of a hobby of mine xD.) The weather is also perfect for Fall Break. It just makes me happy in general...it's going to be a great weekend! :]

flower

1 comment: