What she did was a random act of kindness. She did not have to tell me she thought I did better, and she most certainly did not have to do it with a smile on her face; but she did. I think that it's a good thing to be kind to people. This makes me remember what my psychology teacher used to tell us. He always told us to perform some sort of good deed for the day. I think that, with our hectic lives, that we seldom come to think of helping someone else. Whether it is simply opening a door for a mother with her hands full, giving someone a confidence booster, or helping a disabled student, no good deed goes unpunished.
Moral of the Story? Help someone out today, you never know how much it might mean to them.
I think thats really cool of the girl. In my opinion i think that it takes alot out of a person to give someone a compliment! congrats on the speech :)
ReplyDelete