Saturday, September 5, 2009

There's no place like home!

Three day weekends are possibly the best.  It's only halfway into Saturday, but it already has been so amazing!  On Friday, I got picked up to go home for the first time.  My mom and boyfriend came around 5:30 and we went to get food for the lovely 2-hour car ride back to good ol' Lafayette.  I went to see Halloween II with my boyfriend and a couple of my friends.  I had to have a lot of concepts explained to me because I had never seen the first one.  But we still had a good time catching up.  Today, I went to lunch with my mom at El Rodeo, which is one of my favorite restaurants.  Afterwards, I went to the park with my friend, Vince.  We finally got to catch up, since we did not get to before I left for Ball State.   I am really glad I came home this weekend.  I forgot how much I liked it.  It's not over yet, but I am sure I have still have a great weekend.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I just posted about being home too. It is so nice being back here for even just a few days.

    ReplyDelete