Monday, September 14, 2009

A touch of home.

Right now, I am helping a few bands from my hometown by creating a flier for their upcoming show. They gave me a background, the band logos, and the information they wanted on the flier, and this is what I have come up with so far. I am going to try out a few different types, but this is the first one. I would like to know what everyone thinks about it and what I could do with it.
These are grindcore/metal bands, and my boyfriend is the lead guitar for the top one (These Counterfeit Smiles).

Thank you for your help!
-Emily

3 comments:

  1. whoa whoa whoa....
    Skylight Coffeehouse?
    Downtown Lafayette?
    what!?
    What school did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Lafayette Jeff. And my boyfriend (along with most of my friends) go to Harrison. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats funny. my ex boyfriend went to jeff along with some other friends and i know a few people from harrison.

    i went to rossville...its like 15 minutes from lafayette.

    ReplyDelete