Today, Cale and I went to eat at Christo's with my best friend that goes to Purdue so we could all catch up. She asked if she could invite this guy named Greg, and I said she could. Greg talked about himself constantly, Abbie talked about herself and her new friends a whole bunch, and I did not even get a word in edgewise. Afterwards, we went to her dorm for a little bit so she could show me what it looked like. I got around to looking at them, and I saw one of the frames that I got her that had a picture of us in it. She had taken out the picture of us and put a different picture in of her and another girl. Normally, I would be okay with this, but she has been one of my best friends since 7th grade and she didn't have any pictures of us in her room after she said she would, while I have a whole bunch of us in my dorm room. I left shortly afterwards to make sure I didn't blow my top or anything. I went to Panera with Cale afterwards to get some potato soup and I have been at Jeff's since.
I'm coming back to Ball State tomorrow, and we are leaving around noon or one. I'm going to come back to write a speech outline and do the peer reviews for English, which I don't think will be too bad.
I should probably get back to being with Jeff and Cale now. I hope everyone has had a great three day weekend!
-Emily
cool pictures and links - look at how they use imagery with alphabetical text - multimodal
ReplyDelete