Monday, November 16, 2009

Best.Monday.EVERR!

Ohh, Mondays. Not many people like them. They're just like the Bangles song, "Manic Monday."



Strangely enough, my Monday has been anything but manic. First, a girl from my COMM 210 class randomly ate breakfast with me at the Atrium. She saw me eating by myself and asked to join me. I said yes and we talked for a good 40 minutes. It was really nice.
The day only progressed from there. Today was the canned food drive for COMM 210, and we could donate 10 cans for 10 extra credit points. Never passing up an opportunity to get extra credit OR help those in need, I bought ten cans of fruits and vegetables and donated them to Muncie Mission.
During COMM lecture, we went over next week's schedule. We were told that if we did not have any speeches to make up, we did not have to come to class that week. It made me really happy, since I don't have to make up any speeches. I had heard that she was thinking of canceling class, and I told my mom. She said if I didn't have that class next week, then she would let me skip next week. I'm super pumped to go home early. My best friend Abbie is going to adopt me on Sunday night/Monday and let me be a boilermaker! Well, kind of. I'm stalking...er...I mean following her to her classes. It'll be fun. :]
When I got back from my classes, I got an email from my Ross Tutoring coordinator, saying that she is sick and that we will not be tutoring today. This made me happy because my day is officially done!
What am I doing tonight?
Here is my plan: Work on English papers and my EDEL reflection.
What is more likely to happen? Watch TV, surf the internet, and talk to people online...you know, putting everything off.
We'll see what happens.
Have a good week everyone!
-Emily

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I really like this blog! It made me smile for you! I am also in Comm 210 and Im stoked that we dont have class next week! I possibly get to go home monday after noon. If not then tuesday morning :/ ehhh. Oh well. I hope your thanksgiving break is a good one!! :]

    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really really like the happy picture at the end of your blog! =]

    ReplyDelete