As a few of you already know, I left for Thanksgiving break on Friday. I've been spending a lot of time with my family and my boyfriend. On Saturday, I was a part of an event from my old high school called bowl-a-palooza, where we bowl to raise money for various charitable causes. We didn't have as good as a turnout as we did last year, but there were still quite a few people. It was really fun getting to see all my friends that I hadn't seen in a while.
I hope you all are having fun still in school! xD

Yeah, I know, this picture doesn't have to do with anything. I just like it. :]
I hope you enjoy your extended break. I am very ready to go home : ) See you in class. Happy Thanksgiving
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous. I'm ready to go home and spend time with my friends from high school.
ReplyDelete