Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Apparently, I don't exist?

Over the weekend, Cale and I went to one of his school dances, called the Sunshine dance. While we were there, we ran into his friend Seth and his girlfriend Hannah. I had met Hannah once or twice before, but I had never met Seth. They went on to do something and we went into our group of dance friends and stuff and the dance carried on as normal. However, yesterday Cale talked to Seth. Apparently, Seth thought I didn't exist. Hello?!?!?!?! We have been dating for almost 2 1/2 YEARS! He seriously thought that Cale had made my myspace and facebook accounts to make himself look good. How can this kid be so naive? Cale has pictures of me in his wallet, on his phone, and there are a bunch of pictures of us together on both of our myspaces and facebooks. Hannah has even told him that she has met me before. But whatever, I guess. It's his loss. I also feel pretty good about myself to prove him wrong, even if it was just showing up to a dance.

Photobucket


It just blows my mind to how oblivious some people can be...

1 comment:

  1. that's crazy! He actually thought that? Wow. I wouldn't know what to do if that happened to me.

    ReplyDelete