I am originally from Columbia, Missouri, but moved to Indiana at a very young age. I spent the last thirteen years in Lafayette, home of the Purdue Boilermakers. I usually get asked why I chose not to go there, and the answer is very simple. I found Purdue way too big for my taste. To me, Ball State was the perfect size. It also has a very good teaching program, which is a big plus.
My home life is what most people would expect from an American family. When school is not in session, I live with my mother, father, and younger brother named Evan. Evan is a senior in high school this year, and he plans to study engineering at Purdue. We also have a cat named Thomas, named after the television show Tom and Jerry.
In my free time, I like to hang out with my boyfriend, Cale. He is a senior in high school and plans to come to Ball State University next year to major in Chemistry Education. Cale and I have been dating for over two years now, and being two hours away from him can be hard, but we're slowly learning how to deal with it.
I would love to answer any questions you have about me, but for now, I must get ready to go to work.
Have a wonderful day!
-Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment